Monday, November 9, 2009

Dear Caitlin

Did...did you just call me a creeper? Because I think messaging me using Nick's Facebook account is a really creeper thing to do. Just saying. And I really would appreciate it if you didn't do that again. I don't like talking to strangers. I don't know you. And given the circumstances, I'm pretty sure this is going to get way out of hand.

I don't even know what I did! Because what you accuse me of isn't really true. Either that or you're a bit paranoid.

That message you saw wasn't me trying to "steal your 'man'" or anything. It was me saying, "Hey. Are we actually going to try being friends like you said you wanted to? Or am I allowed to not have to care?" You can't be serious. Can you? Oh good God. I think you are.

You oblivious bimbo.

"Commenting his statuses, pictures, etc."
WHAT IN TARNATION...?

I clearly do not know what you're talking about. Because I the last time I commented on a status of his, it was something along the lines of, "Hey you spelled an elementary word wrong."

Obviously I want him in the sack. You can see it in the way I criticize his grammar and spelling.

So do me a favor. Get the hell off my back about insignificant things. I've been in a pissy mood and you're not helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment