Thursday, November 5, 2009

Dear McNamara fans and students

(This is in response to the wall of a recently deleted event.

Just because you're really excited about the game does not mean that you have the right to call the students of DeMatha "faggots." It's football. It's a game. Contrary to what you seem to think, HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL DOES NOT SPELL LIFE OR DEATH.

You can't even talk shit. DeMatha has taken home the WCAC trophy six years in a row. And we're going for a seventh. And thanks to you guys, if they win that seventh title, it'll be well deserved.

Now I am totally aware that DeMatha can be ass holes too. I'm friends with a lot of them. But seriously. Neither of you should be acting like this.

Why in the world are you being so arrogant about this? It's unsportsmanlike. At DeMatha, they teach that their students should be "Gentlemen and Scholars." Take a page from them. Oh I've seen the wall. You need to tone it down. Most of them are saying how we'll meet you on the field. And how do you retort?

"Enter Dematha as a Stag, graduate from dematha as a FAG."

"time do have a good old fashion fag drag.........or gay beatdown.........or pipecleaner punishing........lets beat up some fags from dematha is what im getting at"

That's real mature. These are quotes that I ripped directly off the event wall. It's ridiculous, isn't it?

How would you feel if we turned it around.

"Those Mustang fag shits are gonna take it up the ass."

Yeah. Doesn't feel good does it?

And let's look at the stats. You have never made it to the championships, to my knowledge, in the past dedicated. DeMatha has been in almost every championship game since it started. (Don't quote me. I just sort of remember this from the programs of the last two games.) The two highest ranked Catholic high school football teams in the area (again don't quote me but I'm pretty sure) are Good Counsel and DEMATHA.

Now let's get back to the problem at hand:
You are being ass holes about a stupid little game. Maybe I'm saying this because I've never taken much of an interest in high school sports except for the championships. Or maybe I'm just more level headed than the rest of you. So read this and read this carefully.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. YOUR PARENTS SEND YOU TO A CATHOLIC SCHOOL TO GET A BETTER EDUCATION AND TO BE OUT OF THE VIOLENCE THAT PLAGUES MANY OF THE SCHOOLS IN OUR AREA. NOT SO YOU CAN BE A FUCKING DICK TO YOUR BROTHERS, FRIENDS, AND EQUALS.

Yes. I said that the students of DeMatha are your brothers, friends, and equals. Now excuse me if I get religious here. But we're part of a Catholic school system. Most of us are Catholic, or at least some form of Christian. The people in our world are our family. They are our brothers and sisters. Yes. I am aware that many people fail to realize this. There are wars and shit happening all around us. But do you really have to start a conflict about a sport? I think you're overreacting.

So just stop it. If your so fucking fantastic, prove it on the field.

----------------------------------
I'm sorry if you're a BMHS fan and/or student and you haven't done anything wrong and haven't badmouthed people. But...well...you know what's going on. This only applies to the crazies.

No comments:

Post a Comment