Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm gonna do it.

So I was going to tell Chase that I might possibly like him this weekend. But I couldn't get the chance. And he's leaving on the 9th for school. So I figure if I can't tell him in person, I'll tell him on Facebook. Since I'm much more articulate on paper (or in this case, on screen). At any rate, this will give me an idea of what to say.

Chase,

I think I like you. I don't know. But I'm pretty sure I do. In all the time I've known you, I've never thought about you in that way. But ever since prom, all I can think about is the thought of kissing you. I've been thinking about this and over-analyzing this for months. I've looked at every possibility and I decided I don't care.

I like you.
I like talking to you.
I like hanging out with you.
I like just being around you.

I don't care if you don't feel the same way. I just hate having to hold in these kinds of feelings. So I really needed to tell you. If this is all sort of unrequited, no hard feelings. I'm a big girl. I'll get over it. Just say the word and we'll forget this happened. Move on, or what have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment